Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Walkthru for Super Health Club

Walkthru for Super Health Club 2 years 7 months ago #1892

• williamnguyen96
  • New Twink
It's so hard, you guys, I'm crying. I couldn't make it, I barely unlock any explicit scene and I couldn't even make the club getting any profit. We totally need a guide Oonyx, and is there any of you has unlocked most of the scene and know how to handle the club? Pls pls pls share your opinion, I would totally appreciate. :) :) :) :) :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Walkthru for Super Health Club 2 years 7 months ago #1896

• Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 5
ehh... i dont know if this is much help but for me... i just change the days they get off to 3 having same day off and 1 having a different day. say for example change thomas chris kouji to get off on Monday and then change philip to Sunday, of course the point is to not let them have ANY days off, lol yes im a horrible boss... by doing so, say if it is Monday and after you assign their daily jobs, go to the PC and change 3 employees' day off to Monday then one of them to Sunday, then before Sunday change it to Saturday or Friday, but of course if its Friday and you change their day off to saturday.. then GG theres nothing you can do. so on Saturday you would change 3 ppl's day off to Saturday and one of them to Friday, by doing so, they will WORK EVERYDAY and you can earn MAXIMUM profit!! just be sure to remember when to change their off days. P.S. dont save on the last save slot on ANY page... causes your game to freeze on save screen at that point...

-SCENES-
i only played 10 days of thomas so i only unlocked the first 2 scenes.
*1st scene is actually on day 1 evening, go to thomas when he's in his room and he says hes about to watch sex and the city 6
click- uhh yea sure you did- then - nah, you seem more like an action movie kinda guy-
*2nd scene is on week2 Wednesday
-assign the "a good workout" job to thomas and check up on him
GL finding the rest and HAVE FUN!
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by 65321.
The following user(s) said Thank You: williamnguyen96

Walkthru for Super Health Club 2 years 7 months ago #1978

• SirCodyTheGreat
  • New Twink
  • Thank you received: 3
*WARNING MY POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Yeah well I'm slightly disappointed and confused. When you visit Kouji in his room on the second day suddenly we are talking in the bathroom, I upgraded 3 sections of the gym throughout the game and had no difficulty getting into the green. On the daily dossier sometimes the same thing is up twice, the conversations and interactions are SEVERELY repetitive, I've seen a few spelling errors, and finally, I spent the ENTIRE game focusing on Kouji which I got to 298 fondness of me (after 100 it just appears as an empty bar), and by the end, I only had his first kickboxing scene with me, a string of scenes with some random he was training (which felt like our "relationship" was meaningless), and then at the very end 1 scene with me talking to him by a locker. Like what? I spent the whole game on him and got nothing, the kicker is that I somehow got Thomas' ending and we said we loved each other? What? I didn't talk to him basically the entire playthrough. Disappointed I waited like 2 years for this.

PS. Why did nobody ever fix Chris' SHC logo on the main cover (it's still backwards) I also just noticed on week 1 friday when Chris and Thomas are talking to you after the day the logos on their shirts are both backwards too. Common guys.

PPS. Also on the second morning one of them calls you Liam, what?

PPPS. Why would Thomas complain of having a crappy job on the third day if you visit his room in the night, when the day before he was gushing about doing kickboxing, and even when checking in on him during kickboxing, he was really happy?

PPPPS. Phillip's SHC shirt logo is backwards on his arm in some scenes too.

PPPPPS. At the end of Chris' history scene, you spelled his brother's last name "Huges" instead of how it's supposed to be spelled "Hughes"
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by SirCodyTheGreat.

Walkthru for Super Health Club 2 years 7 months ago #2017

• williamnguyen96
  • New Twink
:( :( :( :( :( I managed to move the guys around and they literally got no they off and the result was improving so much more but I couldn't keep the club in the green. How could I improve it. OMG. Cryinggggggg

Walkthru for Super Health Club 2 years 7 months ago #2028

• Junior Twink
  • Thank you received: 5
you need to earn at least 800~1100 a day in order to go green. say to assign jobs:

thomas- give him either kick boxing, personal training, or the crossfit whatever its called...
kickbox>crossfit>personalT (highest profit > lowest profit)

chris- should always assign the pool/swimming related jobs IE. the scuba diving and pool duty. i think on day 13, might be another day, there was this aqua physics for him which unlocks a scene and give you around 500.
aqualphy>scubaD. ADV>scubaD.beg>pool duty

philip- i always assign him to gym duty, there also this job called high intensity something... thats the only 2 jobs i know philip earns 300+
high intensity>gym duty

kouji- give him basically all the dojo/ martial arts classes.
martial arts ADV>martial arts BEG> dojo

also make some upgrades to the gym! that should earn you extra say from 300 to 309 per day.

NOTE- that here are jobs that relates to each characters CGs and assigning the job on that day on the right character would earn you around 500, like the aqua physics for chris mention above. theres a whole unofficial walkthrough for the scenes also! check it out in the SHC forum!
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by 65321.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gray_spirit, S730SD

Walkthru for Super Health Club 2 years 7 months ago #2081

• tadich
  • New Twink
  • Thank you received: 2
Good to note that Chris does the best for the indoor cycling course (can't remember exactly how much, but it's more then the regular pool duty job).

I'm currently working on a job list (based on no upgrades), so hopefully that will help when i finish it (it's a long process). The cycling thing I just remember from before, but it's not on my list yet xD
The following user(s) said Thank You: S730SD
  • Page: